Klook.com

Saturday, January 2, 2021

, ,

Nu'est reps. "Aron will be taking a break due to anxiety, Nu'est to be promoting with 4 members'

 
Pledis explains that Aron has been experiencing symptoms of anxiety and according to medical professional, he needs to get enough rest and stability. After discussing with Aron and the other Nu'est members, they came to conclusion that for the time being Aron will be focusing on his treatment and recovery while Nu'est will be promoting with 4 members.

theqoo

-Please don't get sick...

-Aron-ah, get some rest and come back soon...

-Let's not get sick...ㅜㅜㅜ This breaks my heart really bad...

-I hope he's getting enough rest now...ㅜㅜ I will always be waiting for you

-Aron-ah, get some rest and let's meet again once you're fully recovered and healthy!! I love you!

-Hul... I hope it's nothing seriously harmful, I'm praying for his quick recovery...

-Hang in there, Aron. I will always be rooting for you, I will be waiting until the day you come backㅠ

-Aron-ah, don't you worry about anything else and get yourself enough restㅜㅜ

-Take your time to rest before meeting us again, Aron-ahㅠㅠ I will be waiting for you!

-Aron-ah, I will be waiting for you so get well soon so that we can meet again!!

-This is so heart-breakingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com