Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Two celebrities who are rumored to star in the Korean remake of A Love So Beautiful

We're hiring staffs for the production of Web-drama 'A Love So Beautiful'
Lead characters <Kim Yohan> <So Jooyeon>





Kim Yohan, '99 Liner
So Jooyeon, '93 Liner


-Hul, they look cute together...

-I think So Jooyeon would suit that role really well, she looks lovely

-They somehow look similarㅋㅋㅋ I didn't expect Kim Yohan to start becoming an actorㅋㅋ

-Isn't the male main character supposed to be more chic?ㅋㅋㅋ Yohan looks too adorable and soft to play that roleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So Jooyeon suits the female main character, but I think Kim Yohan suits the second lead character more...

-Kim Yohan is seriously so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can they just do dramas that's related to school life instead of remaking A Love So Beautiful?ㅠㅠ

-I think they look cute... The main characters are very handsome and beautiful!

-I hoped they wouldn't remake this drama, though... I mean, whyㅠㅠ

-So Jooyeon is so adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Kim Yohan, I'm really looking forward to this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Based only on their looks, I think they'd make a cute couple!

-Whoa, I've never seen that girl before but I think she suits the female main character really well!

-That girl has similar vibes to the girl from the original version, they're cute. And the male main character in the original version reminds me of Cha Eunwoo.

-But she doesn't look like a high school student...ㅠㅠ

-Both of them look like puppies!!
trazy.com