Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The idol groups who didn't have name tags on Knowing Brother

Idols usually have their name tags on when they guest on this show








Idols who didn't wear name tags when they guested on the show

Sistar

Girls Day

SNSD

SHINee

Super Junior 

It is said that these groups are not using name tags because the members are individually popular among the general public


-They're all from the 2nd Generation...

-Sechs Kies too~~

-I thought I would see Celeb5 in this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite idol group is from the 3rd Generation and they're also not wearing name tags when they guest on this show

-Oh, I think I get it... I know all of their names even when they're not wearing name tagsㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, what is BTOB doing in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, because we know all of their names...

-My bias didn't have his name tag on when he guested with another actors/actresses, but he had his name tag on when he guested with his groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know the names of all idols in this post, with no exception

-DBSK also didn't have their name tags on when they guested on this show. I guess idols from 2nd Generation don't need them anymore...

-I think if the casts already know all of their names, they won't be using the name tags...? Or it depends on their popularity among the general public?

-I think they don't need to wear the name tags if the casts recognize each of the member...

-I see... I'm familiar with all of their names and facesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Because idols from 2nd Generation are already doing solo activities by now...

-Red Velvet didn't have their name tags on the last time they guested on this show! 

trazy.com