Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The male idol who is handsome, but unfortunately is underrated

Kim Jiwoong who debuted as King in B.I.T and Jinam in INX
He was born on 1998 and is 180cm tall



 




When he was in INX

When he was in B.I.T


I think both groups have already disbanded by now...



-I personally think he doesn't look like an idol, and more like a model. So handsome.

-Whoa... I can see Lee Dongwook in him...

-I guarantee he's going to become an actor, 100%

-He reminds me of Lucas, whoa...

-I think he has the type of face that Chinese fans would really love

-He looks like the combination of Dean, V, and Junghyuk. And about three spoons of Lucas.

-He should try to become an actor!

-He looks like an actor... I think he suits to be in historical drama. Why don't you try becoming an actor?

-Does anyone know his Instagram account??

-He reminds me of Sunghoon... He's really handsome

-What the heck... He's really handsome, indeedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please become an actor...

-If he's really a '98 Liner, he still has a lot of opportunities waiting for him to take. How about becoming an actor?

-He looks like Lucas with a tbsp of V...

-I think he would do really well if he debuts as an actor in China...

-He looks like the combination of Dean and Vㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of that one TXT's member...
trazy.com