Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Are there any idols that you wouldn't mind if they had a dating rumor with your bias?

I wouldn't mind if she had a dating rumor with my bias
What about you guys? For me, it's Black Pink's Jisoo!!
If you ask me why... I don't know, exactly. I just like her.

[+20][-155]

1. [+191][-4] There would be no such thing...

2. [+151][-4] Nope. Not at all. 

3. [+69][-1] I'd feel like shit if my bias ever had a dating rumor. I don't care with who it is. I personally think it's bullshitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+67][-79] Yes, there are. Seulgi and Wendy. I seriously don't mind. 

5. [+65][-4] The boy group stans are raged to see this post, and on the other side the girl group stans are mentioning their biases' names

6. [+64][-2] I just hope my bias gets married with a non-celebrity who comes from a good family, has a good education, and is a good person. There's nothing good about getting involved in a dating scandal.

7. [+60][-70] Whoa, Black Pink for me tooㅋㅋㅋ I've always liked them, therefore I wouldn't get jealous of them. 

8. [+51][-2] No, what the fuck

9. [+47][-62] I don't know if she's considered as an idol but IU

10. [+43][-56] Kim Minjoo
trazy.com