Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Taeyong's hand-written letter + Tweet

...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying





From Taeyong, to NCTzens
Hello everyone! I'm sorry that it's been so long. 
I was about to write a letter to everyone, just like what I did on my birthday last year, but there are a lot of things that I want to say. I don't think I can write them all, but I believe that this letter will deliver my feelings. 

As the sun sets, my memories added up and there's not one of them that I wish to leave out, I am this blessed. And this is because I have you guys by my side. I have always said for us to stick together, through the good and bad times, to grow together. But I'm really sorry, I haven't been able to stick by your side to strengthen you. 

However, you guys are always by my side and strengthen me. I am really grateful for that. 
Thanks to you, I've achieved a lot of things up to this point. I am still lacking in a lot of things, I still need to grow and develop myself more. 

There's nothing that can bring me happiness as much as having you guys staying by my side all this time and in the future. I want to deliver how grateful I am to everyone who has always stayed by my side. 

From Taeyong who loves NCTzens, on his birthday 2020. 



[+336][-30]

1. [+66][-6] He has the ethereal looks, amazing talent, modesty that runs in his blood and... The amount of love he has for his fans that can make you tear upㅠㅠ T-yongie...

2. [+65][-6] I have never cried during my whole life as a fangirl... But I shed a tear, without myself even knowing, when I read that letter todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Taeyong deserves to be happy for his whole life...

3. [+58][-5] I wish Taeyong all the happiness there is, I literally bawled my eyes out as I read this letter on my way home today... I just got home now and I'm going to take a shower while listening to Long Flight, I'm probably going to cry even more... I love you, Lee Taeyong

4. [+31][-0] He apologized with his head down for 2 hours and gave out his money for something stupid he wrote as a kid. It must've been really unfair for him, but he didn't even give any excuse and stayed quiet as he minds his own business. I think he's really cool.

5. [+23][-1] He's seriously... I hope he's going to be an artist for a really long time

6. [+20][-1] I'm crying againㅠㅠㅠ I love him so much... Our Taeyong...

7. [+18][-0] I think his writings are very calming...

8. [+15][-1] He had a lot of rumors since his debut days, and I'm not saying that he didn't do anything wrong. But I remember that time he filmed a variety show with NCT and he cried because he feels like he becomes a 'nuisance' to his team. Where would you find any other idols like him?

9. [+15][-0] I choked on my tears when I saw the picture of him and his nephew...

10. [+13][-2] I wish NCT 127 all the happiness this world could ever offerㅠㅠ

trazy.com