Klook.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The best title song NCT 127 has





#2: Cherry Bomb (2017)
#3: Limitless (2017)
#4: Simon Says (2018)
#5: Regular (2018)


-I can't believe Touch is not even listed...

-The almighty Cherry Bomb is not #1...?

-Is this that Bruce Lee song?

-This song makes me interested in NCT...

-I started stanning NCT through Kick It, but Touch will forever be the winner in my heart...

-I can't believe Regular is #5...

-How is Touch not even listed and Cherry Bomb is at #2...?

-Do you guys seriously like Simon Says...? Don't get me wrong, I love it but it's too Neo for me...

-The fact that Touch is not even listed shows that the votes were rigged...

-Why is Limitless at #3!!!! Why!!!

-It doesn't make sense that Firetruck is not listed here...

-Kick It is indeed the best... I mean, have you seen the choreography??

-I personally think Regular is the best...

-I'm crying... Limitless is at #3ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kick It, Simon Says, and Cherry Bomb...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If Limitless isn't #1, this post is invalid...

-Where's Firetruck? This whole post is invalid
trazy.com