Klook.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The simple accessory that Black Pink's stylist often gives Jisoo

is this simple hairband🥰












+Bonus
Huge ribbon🎀

A trendy Turtle-Rabbit🐢🐰


Jisoo wraps herself in the ribbon that comes from the cake's box
 


-She totally suits that look... She looks like the main characters you usually see in Western teen moviesㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty, she looks like a princessㅠㅠ

-How could someone possibly be this gorgeous...

-She's seriously so gorgeous...

-How can someone be this pretty...

-She looks really lovely...

-She looks beautiful, especially in the last gifs!

-She looks like a doll... So pretty...

-She's driving me insane... The longer I look at her, the more beautiful she looks...

-I want to see her with patterned hairbands too...

-So cute... She's really precious...

-Seeing the last gif makes me want to keep her in my pocket and take her home...

-I had no idea a simple hairband could make someone look this gorgeousㅠㅠ
trazy.com