Klook.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The part of Irene's face that she likes the least

is her cheekbones




When you see these pictures, you probably think... 'What cheekbones?'

Here are some pictures that show her cheekbones




Here you can see her side cheekbones 
Before this, I've always thought that Irene has a round face shape, but turns out I was wrong
I think her cheekbones don't really show because she has outstanding and harmonious facial features

It's barely noticeable in gifs


-She looks beautiful...

-I had never noticed her cheekbones, I'm too distracted by her beauty...

-But her cheekbones make her look beautiful, it makes her look classy...

-In what show did she talk about this??

-So do you want to exchange your face with mine?

-She said that because there's no way she would answer, 'There's nothing about my face that I don't like', Joohyun-ie is so beautiful~~

-What are you talking about Ireneㅠㅠ You're flawless, except for your heightㅋㅋㅋ

-Irene, you're being sillyㅎㅎ What are you talking about...

-I'm so jealous of her... Her cheekbones are the only part of her face that she doesn't like.

-It makes her even more glamorous and gorgeous, though...

-Hush. You're perfect, Irene.

-Joohyun Unnie is still the most beautiful woman in the world, with or without those cheekbonesㅠㅠ

-It's your charms...

-Irene, even your cheekbones are beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful.

-I don't know... All I see is how gorgeous she is.

-What is she talking aboutㅠㅠ Everything about her is flawless...

-I just think she's very beautiful
trazy.com