Klook.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Taeyon shows how serious she was with the comments that she left on Instagram


I made this bracelet



She posted that picture in the morning and Key, Yeri, and Hyoyeon left comments on her post.
Key: I would like one in mint color
Yeri: I would like one in purple
Hyoyeon: I would like the one that Unnie's wearing in that picture
Taeyon: #ExplodingOrder

Later that day, she posted an Instagram Storyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She really made them their own bracelets..!
+Notice how Key's bracelet is designed differently, it's larger and it also has more beads, but it still looks simple. 

+Key's reaction
She really made me oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Unnie, I would like one in blue...

-This is why I love Taeyeon

-I sometimes visit her Instagram account because her posts are so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeyeon is the busiest and most diligent home-body I have ever knownㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Unnie, I'm willing to pay for this bracelet... I don't mind whatever color it is, I like it as long as you're the one who made it.

-Whoa, I really want oneㅠㅠ

-So cute!! I want one tooㅠㅠ

-Whose bracelet is the pink one? Tiffany's? We all know that Tiffany is Pink Princess!

-All I can see is how flawless Taeyeon's skin is... It literally glows.

-She's so sweetㅠㅠㅠ

-I suddenly have the urge to make one too... It looks so cuteㅠㅠ

-Is the pink one for Tiffany??

-Is there anything that Taeyeon can't doㅠㅠ I'm willing to stand in line for this...

-Is she launching a brand soon...

-It's so nice to know that SM Artists are close to each other... Anyway, I would like one too...

-How could someone possibly be this lovely??

-I have a feeling the pink one is for Tiffanyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com