Klook.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The tracks that keep SM Ultimate Stans alive






























-I'm upset to see that Red Velvet's Body Talk, EXO's Jekyll, and NCT 127's Boom aren't listed...

-This list makes me realize how big of SM Stan I am...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These all are my favorite songsㅠㅠㅠ If I had to pick my most favorite, it would be Aside and Shiftㅠㅠㅠ

-I couldn't agree more. SM Ent. cares about every tracks they release, even the side-tracks too. That's why I like them.

-This is why I can't stop being an SM Stanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, though... I know all of these songs with no exceptionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart skipped a beat as soon as I saw the first trackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know... These songs are what keep me alive...

-I love all these songs, if I could add, I would also list EXO's Blackpearl, SHINee's Like a Fire, and F(x)'s Diamond, Glitter, and Papiㅜㅜ

-I somehow tear up every time I listen to EXO's MAMA and History latelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Aside is a really great song... It's been so long since the last time I've listened to itㅠㅠ

-I love all of SHINee's side-tracks. They have a lot of great songs.

-SHINee surely has a lot of great songs. I'm not a fan, but I listen to their songs a lot

-F(x)'s Shadow and Milk...

-I don't know any of these songs...

-I couldn't agree more. SM Ent. has a lot of hidden gem in their side-tracks...
trazy.com