Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

,

GFriend - Apple M/V





-GFriend's songs are getting better and better in each releases, please check them out~~

-I love the song...

-Whoa, I really love the song. Especially the part where Umji goes, 'Relax'

-This song shows off the anime-like vibes that GFriend has always had, it's so nice...

-It's such a great song... I love the choreography as well!

-I love the song, though?? People would complain if they always go with the typical-GFriend vibes, that's why they came up with a new and fresh concept. I think this concept suits them more!

-Fingertip and Time for The Moon Night were two of GFriend's songs that have their very own unique vibes. I think they're trying to change their image with this song, but that doesn't mean they have to get rid of their old vibeㅠㅠㅠ

-I totally love the song! It gives off a new vibes and I'm digging it

-When they change their concept, people would say 'Just do the concepts you used to do'. When they don't change their concept, people would say 'You're just recycling your songs'. You can't never satisfy people...

-Whoa, this is totally my type... GFriend is driving me nuts...

-I'm in love with this songㅋㅋㅋ I love the harmonisation, it sounds very beautiful. I've watched their MV and I'm already imagining how could their year-end performances would be!

-I think their title track this time is really greatㅋㅋㅋ It's their best song so far, in my opinion

-I think this is GFriend's best release so far...

-I love the song, not to mention that the M/V is very gorgeous...

-I can't wait for their comeback stage!
trazy.com