Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

, , , , , ,

The top 5 Relay Dance Videos according to someone who has watched every Relay Dance Videos







-I really like Bosㅠㅠㅠ

-Got7's Lullaby is a legend too...

-Weki Meki is such a great performerㅋㅋㅋ Watching that video totally lifts up my mood

-Whoa, Shownu makes me get goosebumps all over my body...

-Lucas is driving me insane...

-Shownu is driving me out of my mind... Why is he so sexy??

-I remember looking up for Shownu's videos after watching that Monsta X Relay Danceㅋㅋㅋ

-It's my first time hearing Weki Meki and I'm already in love... 

-I always watch every Weki Meki's Relay Dance videosㅋㅋㅋ They're just that good

-ITZY's Wanna Be is also really good...

-Can Boss make a comeback??

-As expected from NCT, they're such great performers...

-Whoa... This is so cool. I have never watched any Relay Dance videos before.

-Mamamoo's Gogobebe Relay Dance is seriously so cute and adorable at the same time...

-Mamamoo's Relay Dance are always fun!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Boss is seriously mind-blowing...

-Why is ITZY not here... They're one of the top-tiers in my opinion...

-Check out NCT Dream's Go...
trazy.com