Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

, , , , , ,

The top 3 male idol who are purely talented and good looking with no exaggeration

1. EXO's D.O


2. NCT's Taeyong


3. BTOB's Yook Sungjae


[+186][-57]

1. [+128][-12] Do Kyungsoo is so cute

2. [+100][-23] Taeyong is amazingly a great dancer, rapper, singer, composer, and lyrics writer. He's good at all of them.

3. [+86][-10] Is there anything that Yook Sungjae can't do?

4. [+70][-1] Can someone teach me how to not like Do Kyungsoo?

5. [+51][-1] I think Lee Taeyong is way underrated. With his AI-like looks, he's also a great main dancer and rapper. Not only that, he sings really well too, that's why he has a solo track. Have I told you that he's also a great composer and lyricist? Check out City 127

6. [+50][-4] Don't you think Lee Taeyong is too underrated?

7. [+39][-0] Adorable... Do Kyungsoo...!~!~!~

8. [+34][-0] I love you, Do Kyungsoo. I miss you, my softie

9. [+33][-1] Taeyong is the best, both in terms of visual and talent

10. [+28][-0] My bias for 8 years... I hope this cutie will get discharged as soon as possible!

trazy.com