Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

,

Let's write down the things you have done that you are proud of!

There aren't a lot of things about myself that I'm proud of
But I once saved up my allowance money so that I can give it to my parents on their wedding anniversary!


[+58][-4]

1. [+212][-2] I don't smoke #Smokingisdumb #Iamdumb

2. [+156][-2] I notice that every time I go to the bus stop in the morning to go to school, there's this old man who sells used goods...? daily essentials...? since early morning. One day, it was very sunny but it rained out of all the f*cking sudden. I brought an umbrella with me, so I was fine. But that old man rushed to collect his stuffs because he didn't have an umbrella. Since it was the morning-rush hour, there were a lot of people, but none of them helped this old manㅠㅠ I was with a friend at that time and I also worried about arriving at school late. I concerned for awhile and remembered my grandfather who just passed away recently. So I approached him and let him use my umbrella with me until he found a place to avoid from getting hit by the rain. But I still didn't want to be late, so I helped him with his stuffs really quick, said goodbye, and got on the busㅋㅋㅋ That old man thanked me and I f*cking cried. Anyway, I ran as fast as I could. In the end, I arrived at school just on time. 

3. [+82][-2] This is not something that I'm really proud of, but I'm really stupid and my role at my class is lifting up my friends' ranks, you know? I'm going to have an exam period soon and I thought about throwing away that role. I'm not even hoping to rank high, maybe average? Therefore I've been studying really hard lately, so that I can nail my exams and be proud of myself. I've never been this determined before...!! I'm going to give my all so that I can, at least, brag about it on Pann

4. [+53][-13] Upvote if you feel embarrassed to talk about something about yourself that you're proud of, downvote if you don't

5. [+38][-75] The fact that I was born in the right generation so that I could become my bias' fangirl

6. [+30][-0] I stayed still beside my friends when she lost her parents. My other friends were like 'Stay strong...' 'Are you okay?' But I just stayed still beside her, because my mom also passed away. Later, she told me that she was feeling suicidal but I gave her comfort and helped her to gain strength..

7. [+29][-1] I've talked about this on another post and even became one of the best comments. I once was in the news because I did CPR on an old man who suddenly blacked out on the street, when I was in primary school..ㅋㅋ

8. [+29][-2] I've received 3 awards from different national competitions in just one year. Every teachers in my school know my name, even when they don't know my face. A teacher who teaches another year was like, 'Ah... So you're XXX' and I felt really proud of myself that time

9. [+24][-1] I donated 50,000 KRW to Africa when I was in my 5th year of primary school. Last summer, I went on a walk at dawn and discovered a really thin cat. I gave it a box of milk and a can of tuna. 
trazy.com