Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

, , , ,

Seungkwan mentioned Shinbiㅋㅋㅋ



They were asked whether if they have seen Studio Choom before.
Seungkwan said that he has seen it on Shinbi's cover of Psychoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He also danced along to the choreographyㅋㅋㅋ

This is the gif of Shinbi's Sweet but Psycho that Seungkwan talked about

Seems like this is the part that Seungkwan tried to followㅋㅋㅋ So f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

I don't know how to end this post so I'm just going to attach 2 gifs of Seungkwan in Studio Choom


[+127][-10]

1. [+60][-0] I love how Seungkwan mentions Shinbi and Umji as his friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans know that they're close friends, but they don't really show it on public. That's why you can't find a lot of videos of their interactionsㅠㅠ I think he's the social butterfly of this generation

2. [+58][-0] It's acceptable since that video has over 14M views, if I'm not wrongㅋㅋㅋ ITZY's Yeji also said that she watched that video

3. [+52][-1] It's so cute how he said he has seen Studio Choom from the cover that his friend didㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our Bboo is the main dancer of the group, but he's also a great dancer. 

4. [+37][-0] The picture that Shinbi posted to celebrate Sweet but Psycho 10M viewsㅋㅋㅋ Yeji also said that she has seen Studio Choom in her video. Umji even texted her that she was very proud of herㅠㅠ Eunbi must be so proud!!!

5. [+25][-0] I think they're really cute... I don't know what their friendship is called, though. 98 Liners?? Anyway, they're really cuteㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+14][-0] I'm a Buddy. Can you tell me where you at right now?<3

7. [+14][-0] Whoa, he knows Shinbi's cover of Sweet but Psycho. That's so cool.

8. [+13][-0] Hul, has Seungkwan always been that handsome? He lost a lot of weight...

9. [+12][-0] Am I the only one who thinks Seungkwan is handsome?
trazy.com