Klook.com

Monday, July 13, 2020

, , ,

Compilations of relay dance videos of boy group's recent comebacks

Monsta X

Seventeen

Stray Kids


-They're all so fun to watchㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan, but this one of the reasons why I love watching Relay Dance videos

-They're all such great performersㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stray Kids are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I've watched every single videos in this post, they're all very fun to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Every groups listed in this post are really great dancers... Especially Stray Kids

-Seventeen is the master of Relay Dance... It's just so fun to watch their videos...

-I've been into Seventeen lately... They have great songs, full of great dancers, and I can actually remember the names of each members!!

-Felix~~ I like him since he's a close friend of my biasㅎㅎ Fighting, Stray Kids!

-Stray Kids are really great performers... They're great dancers and also full of charmsㅋㅋㅋ

-I love how energetic they are in these videos... It's so nice to see them having fun~~

-I've watched every single of Monsta X's Relay Danceㅋㅋㅋ They always have this great atmosphere when they perform. Not to mention that they're great dancersㅋㅋㅋ

-Stray Kids' song is so addicting...

-Seventeen never fails to lift up my moodㅎㅎㅎ

-I love Monsta X so much...ㅎㅎㅎ

-I love every single videos listed in this post... I'm starting to have interest on Stray Kidsㅜㅜ

-I love the atmosphere in Monsta X's video... They look so fierce, not to mention that they're really great performers

-Monsta X's members are indeed great dancers... But won't you look at those builds...
trazy.com