Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

What NCT did here is so cool...

Today, we did our performance safely today thanks to the strength that NCTzens have been giving us. We are very grateful to be able to perform, it's very precious to us. Thanks to NCTzens who have trusted and rooted for us sincerely, we are able to do this precious thing again, today. 

Unfortunately, we weren't able to perform with our best friend today. But thanks to our NCTzens, who haven't lost their faith on us, we're sure our best friend must've been really proud to see the performance we did today. We will come back as a full team soon! We have always been grateful throughout our promotions for Kick It and Punch.
Dear.NCTzen



+Johnny posing as if he had his arms around Taeyong's shoulders


+Doyoung and Haechan pointing towards invisible Taeyong

+Yuta pointing towards the dragon on his shirt.
(NB: Tae'Yong', Yong/용=Dragon)

[+675][-37]

1. [+275][-20] Don't you think of NCT whenever you talk about relationships now?

2. [+261][-3] When the informant first surfaced online last year, Doyoung said in one of VLive Broadcasts that the truth will be told one day. Before everything got cleared, when Taeyong and his fans received all the hate, those words gave me comfort. 

3. [+238][-4] Doyoung and Haechan pointing towards invisible Taeyong and Yuta pointing towards the dragon on his shirt...ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that Taeyong has you, guys

4. [+152][-1] What Yuta said in his V Live Broadcast after Music Bank ended
I called Taeyong earlier and I think he's fine, guys. Don't worry, everyone. He's fine. 
We may not be able to help him directly, but we still can support him. 
This is quite hard, actually. 
I'm always on Taeyong's side. As someone who has watched over him for 8...? 9...? 7...? years, I know he's going to be fine. Everything is going to get better, guys. 

5. [+120][-2] The way that the member who wrote the tweet wasn't mentioned shows us that Taeyong is best friend with all of NCT 127's members, I think that's why they didn't write the member who wrote the tweet...ㅠㅠ These boys are really heart-warmingㅠㅠ

6. [+118][-1] I somehow feel like this is the start for NCT127... The akgaes seem to have their mouth shut, it's a new start for them

7. [+96][-1] If I were Taeyong, I probably would've bawled my eyes out as I watch the performance at home. I think I know why Taeyong endured all of this, despite the amount of hate he gets, despite how sorry he feels towards his members. Both Taeyong and NCT127 are sincere towards each other. If I were Taeyong, the thoughts of my teammates would keep me working, even harder. Now, the only things left for them is to be happyㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+89][-1]ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+69][-1] This clearly shows how great Taeyong is a leader for them...

10. [+64][-0] This is not even their first time doing thisㅠㅠ When they did their first concert without Win Win, they always made sure to left some space for Win Win and made Win Win's initial with their fingers when they took picturesㅠㅠ Whenever someone is absent from a performance, they would always make sure to leave an empty space as if that member was there with themㅠㅠ A while ago, Jaehyun wasn't feeling so good. Then Johnny dragged him and made him dance to boost his moodㅠㅠ NCT is really heart-warming
trazy.com