Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Jennie with short hair is seriously driving me insane

She looks so freaking gorgeous, it's driving me nuts.
I suddenly want to cut my hair short too.


[+456][-85]

1. [+124][-21] Hul... I can see a little bit of resemblance to CLC's Jang Ye Eun. I think she's going to gain more female fans this time. Starting by meㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+55][-11] She rocks this hairstyle... It suits her really well

3. [+43][-4] Whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, Unnie...

4. [+34][-30] Which hairstyle do you like more on Jennie? Upvote for long hair, downvote for short hair

5. [+28][-2] I have never imagined her with short hair. I was so surprised to see how gorgeous she looks with short hair. She looks like a cat.

6. [+25][-1] I thought I was the only one who thought of Jang Ye Eun when I watched the MV. She reminds me of Ye Eun.

7. [+24][-3] It suits her really well

8. [+22][-3] Unnie, why don't you just kill me...

9. [+22][-2] I personally think she looks so much more beautiful with short hair than long hair. I remember her medium-length hair before, she totally suits that hair as well

10. [+14][-2] In the MV...

trazy.com