Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Actor Sunghoon fell asleep during his Instagram Live Broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (It's turned off at 5AM KST)

He kept getting phone calls and his dog, Yanghee, kept on barking but it didn't wake himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Over 2000 people are watching him sleepㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I joined the live broadcast, but all I heard was his groan. So I thought he was exhaustedㅋㅋㅋ

I heard he was drunk and turned it on, and fell asleep during the live broadcastㅋㅋㅋ

At around 5AM, there were noises as if someone opened the door. And suddenly the live broadcast was endedㅋㅋㅋ


-This is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure everyone is going to make fun of him in I Live Aloneㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute how he fell asleep right away after turning the live broadcast on. I'm sure he must be really embarrassed nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet he's going to regret what he did once he wakes up in the morningㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ He probably accidentally pressed the wrong button because he was drunkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is so adorable...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously so clumsyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how Yanghee kept on barking throughout the live broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yanghee should've taken over the live broadcast...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet he's going to talk about this and apologize later on I Live Aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is insanely ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how his phone kept ringing and Yanghee kept barking but it didn't bother him at allㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com