Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Seems like NCT's stylists have came to visit my boys...






+) But their outfits look beautiful during My My promotions. Marine looks + shorts^^


[+198][-11]

1. [+273][-0] I see... No wonder why they had our portable fan... I prayed so that other idol groups won't have to go through the suffering that my boys had to went through, though.

2. [+220][-0] You guys are going to get used to it after a few years, fightingㅎㅎ

3. [+173][-0] I've seen worse so those outfits actually look good to me...

4. [+134][-1] Have you guys ever felt something like this...?

5. [+129][-0] You guys still don't have any articles like this, right? Even the reporters know about our stylists...
NCT 127 'The spirits of the stylists who have never get exhausted'
NCT 127 'The moment you start to wonder who are the stylists of NCT 127'
NCT 127 'Face makes fashion complete? The outfits that's hard to understand'
NCT 127 'The fashion that not just anyone can look good in'
NCT 127 'The fashion sense that's way too original'

6. [+116][-0] It's too cheerful and bright for NCT's stylists... I mean, you can notice when NCT's stylists start working for another idol groups by looking at the idols' shoes. 

7. [+113][-0] You haven't experienced seeing your idols wearing horse-riding shoes yet~~

8. [+100][-0] You haven't seen your boys in these outfits to an awards ceremony, right?

9. [+80][-0] Nah, this actually still looks good. Our fandom would be grateful if our boys were dressed like this. It's not Youngjin. 

10. [+73][-0] I'm an NCTzen and I don't think those outfits look weird at all...? I mean, it actually looks good...
trazy.com