Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Details about the Hanbok that Black Pink wears in their MV

[Details about the Hanbok that Black Pink wear in their MV]




Jennie



Rosè






-Rosè's Hanbok is seriously so pretty...

-It's such a stylish Hanbok...

-It looks very stylish and prettyㅠㅠ

-Wow... That's really expensive...

-It looks so pretty...ㅋㅋㅋ But I don't think it will look as pretty if I wear it...

-Is there any detail about the one that Lisa and Jisoo wear??ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love how it looks stylish and gorgeous at the same timeㅠㅠ I hope we can see the girls in them on stage!

-These are so pretty and outstanding! The price is very oustanding as well...

-Their stylist is doing their job flawlessly! This is beyond beautiful...

-Jennie's Hanbok looks so cute...

-It looks so trendy and glamorous...

-I love the black one... It's my favorite

-Rosè is so gorgeous. I've noticed this since I saw her in Coachella, I think she's the Goddess of the Wind. She looks beautiful when the wind blows her hair.
trazy.com