Klook.com

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Black Pink perform How You Like That for the first time on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon



-Lisa is so gorgeous...

-Lisa looks so pretty in Hanbok!

-I heard this is just their side-track and not their actual title-track, is that right?

-I watched the MV for 5 times since this morning... Please keep wearing those Hanbok, they look so pretty in it...

-My mind is blownㅋㅋ The girls are great performers, the song sounds amazing. No wonder why people call them legend. 

-At this point, The Tonight Show is just like Inkigayo for themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like their song always sound the same...ㅋㅋㅋ But I can't help but sing along whenever I hear their song....

-Jisoo is seriously so freaking gorgeous...

-Whoa... They're having their comeback stage at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon...?? That's amazing...

-The song sounds very difficult but they totally nailed the live stage. Not to mention how gorgeous they look in Hanbokㅠㅠ

-I personally like this song more than Kill This Love...

-This song is actually quite addicting...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The camera work is a little bit disappointing, I was expecting for something more...ㅠㅠ

-I feel like Lisa is always improving in every Black Pink's comeback...

-The more you listen to this song, the better it gets. I don't think I need to explain anymore. I just hope they would change Jennie's hairstyle...
trazy.com