Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

I have never heard anyone with worse story of meeting their ex-boyfriend

I was working part-time in a convenience store when he walked in with his girlfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He was as shocked as me when he saw me, his face darkened. But his girlfriend didn't notice and looked all smiley...
The problem is, after picking snacks and alcohol beverage to buy, they came to the cashier and he asked for a cigarette pack. I automatically handed him the one he smokes without him telling me, because I already knewㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The climax of the story is here... His girlfriend looked as if she wanted to say something. She looked at my ex and he stuttered something... He was asking for a pack of condomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
On top of that, I noticed when he pulled out his wallet to pay... That he was still using the wallet I gave him as a birthday present. 
Whoa, I had a meltdown for a few days after that. I still remember that clearly. 
I knew he already has a new girlfriend and I was preparing my heart to move on, that's why it hurts even more. We broke up in good terms, but I still hate him for that. 

The rest of the post is debating how some convenience stores in South Korea don't put condoms on the rack, so you have to ask it to the cashier. 


-Met his ex's new girlfriend, he bought a pack of condom, he still uses the wallet she gave him. That's triple-combo.

-All of the convenience stores I have ever gone to have their cigarettes and condoms stored in the cashier, so you have to ask the cashier for it. 

-I used to work in a convenience store and you have to ask the cashier for condoms and cigarettes. We store it that way because a lot of middle and high school students steal them from the shelves. 

-They have already broken up anyway... I know it's sad for her, but there's nothing she can do about it.

-If I were the OP, I probably would say something like, 'You're still using the wallet I gave you'

-Imagine how heartbreaking it is... To see your ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend, buying a pack of condom on top of that. 

-I bet the ex-boyfriend must've been as embarrassed as the OP... I mean, he's still using the wallet she gave himㅋㅋ I bet he's going to think of the OP everytime he pulls out his wallet to pay a pack of condom. 

-I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is...

-The convenience store I used to work for has their condoms stored behind the cashier since people steal it all the time

-Whoa, if this is a real story... It's so tragicㅠㅠ

-He's still using the wallet she gave her??ㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how raged his current girlfriend would be if she finds outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I'm not even the OP but I'm about to have a meltdown right now

-What the fuck...
trazy.com