Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

I'm a fan of Taeyong now

I'm in love with him...
He talks in a very adorable way. Every time I watch videos of him, I can't stop thinking about how cute he isㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm proceeding to check out to NCT's B-side tracks now. Please show off anything about him here. 
I would love it if you post some pictures of him too. 

I'm sure you guys must've been so wary to talk about Taeyong, just talk anything about him here.
Recommend me some NCT's songs too

[+654][-214]

1. [+114][-10] My bias and second biasㅠㅠ

2. [+103][-14] You will not regret that decision of yours, Madam. The of amount love that Taeyong has for his fans is seriously no joke...

3. [+97][-10] Huk... First of all, check out Long Flight. It's his solo song and it's super good. Make sure to check out his fancams too! And for pictures of him, go to Fantalk, there's a lot there!

4. [+74][-2] He has the ability to make drugstore products look like a product of a high-end brand...

5. [+60][-1] Guys, Taeyong's birthday is on July 1st! Lee Taeyong, are you ready to receive our birthday wishes??~!~!

6. [+53][-2] *scrunch* *scrunch*

7. [+47][-0] Cuties
trazy.com