Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

Male celebrities before and after their bulk-ups

(click the picture to see in bigger size)


-Their shoulders automatically get boarder as they bulk up... It's so cool...

-Lee Soohyuk's picture with baby... Unbelievableㅠㅠ

-Is there any work out that can make your shoulders narrow...? I want to have narrow shouldersㅠㅠ

-What a drastic transformation... I wonder how tough they must've had to transform drastically like that. Ugh, I hate working outㅠㅠ

-Lee Soohyuk and Kim Woobin are driving me nuts...

-Park Seojoon is so freaking cool...

-I can't imagine how hard they must've been through to reach this point nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so amazing... They must've worked out so hard...

-Whoa... Do women get broader shoulders too if they work out...?

-Does that mean if they stop working out, their shoulders will become narrow again...?

-How is that even possible...

-I'm so jealous of them. I wish I was a man...ㅠㅠㅠ

-How much work out does one have to do to transform drastically like that...

-I... better start working out...

-I personally like Lee Minho and Park Seojun before they bulked up...

-Kim Woobin still looks good in the 'before' pictures...

-Park Seojoon is not his real name...? I was like, that Park Yonggyu guy resembles Park Seojoon a lot...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com