Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

I met Lovelyz's Mijoo Unnie on the street...


I think she was talking about the photo-card on the back of the fan's phone...

theqoo

-She has a really nice personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's such a fun personㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really gorgeousㅠㅠ How could someone not like Mijoo...ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, Mijoo is seriously so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her expression when she asks 'Who is he?', thoughㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-Ah, she was talking about the photo-cardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still can't forget the thing she did on her way to Music Bank...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks very cheerful, totally the type of girls that has a lot of friends. The fact that she stays inside her room all day to watch Shinchan on her resting day is quite unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so gorgeous...

-The way the fan replies, 'NCT...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way she asks, 'Who is he?'ㅋㅋㅋ She's bursting off with charms

-I love Mijoo so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's bursting off with charmsㅋㅋㅋ

-Mijoo is seriously the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fan: I think now I know why people like Lee Mijoo
 Mijoo: Now you know? 
 Fan: Unnie, you're my bias now
 Mijoo: You're saying I'm your bias *points to the NCT photo-card on the phone* Then who is this!!
 Fan: Noㅠㅠ Unnie, you're the best
trazy.com