Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

Black Pink - How You Like That M/V ft. Hanbok in the dance-break part

[Black Pink - How You Like That M/V]



-Lisa's rap part is mind-blowing... The song is so great!

-Not my cup of tea, but I think this is the type of song that people overseas really like...

-I clicked on the MV when it only had 583K views, I refreshed it and suddenly it has 972K views. I've never seen anything like this. Is it possible to gain that much views in just 3 minutes???

-All the girls are doing great, but Lisa... She must be a genius. She was born to be an idol. 

-The girls are so fucking gorgeous...

-Who produces the song? The beat is totally my type...

-Oh Gosh, Lisa looks so freaking cool!! And Jisoo has improved a lot...

-Lisa has never disappointed us...

-Rosè is so freaking gorgeous... I'm in love...

-I love how each of them have a very unique voice... If another idol group does this song, they'll flop right away. 

-I really love the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's very addicting!

-So this is their pre-release track, right?? Not their title track?

-The song is not my cup of tea but the girls and the MV are absolutely flawlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love the song but I think it's going to be difficult for me to try to sing alongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song sounds 5x better when you watch the MV, whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At first, I doubted it... But after listening to it a few times, I'm starting to like it

-Jennie looks so beautiful in that Hanbok...

[Black Pink in Hanbok for the dance-break part in their MV]



-I didn't realize they were wearing Hanbok when I watched the M/V...

-Hul, so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That's so crazy! I love the design of the Hanbok, totally my style!

-The Hanboks look very stylish and pretty!

-I knew Jennie would look gorgeous with short hair...

-That absolutely looks so freaking cool!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love it when idols wear Hanbokㅠㅠㅠ

-The one that Rosè wears is my favorite. It looks so cute...

-Jennie-ya, I'm dying...

-Hul... They released an M/V??

-Whoa, that's so cool... I want to see the Hanbok clearly!!

-Is there any scene or cuts that show the Hanbok clearly?? I'm really curiousㅠㅠㅠ

-They only show the girls in Hanbok for a few seconds in MV. They should've showed the Hanbok more clearly...

-Hul, that's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ The Hanbok looks very stylish, I love the designs!

-I really love how Black Pink always attempts something new like this! I'm not a fan of Black Pink, but I totally have to admit that they're a trendsetter. 
trazy.com