Klook.com

Friday, June 26, 2020

The conversation between N and S type MBTI traits as seen in Day6

N: Intuition --> Imaginative
S: Sensing --> Realistic

Wonpil is an N type and Dowoon is an S type.

 W: Don't you ever imagine what would happen if there was no music?
D: ??
W: No?
D: Yeah... I have never imagined that...
W: If there was no such thing as music or movies in this world...
D: I have never thought about that...
W: What...? Wait a sec... I said, if you imagine!
D: I know. I have never imagined that before. So, you have?
W: Of course, I have imagined that before!
D: You have imagined that before?
W: Don't you ever imagine?
D: Yeah, I have never imagined...
W: Seriously...

I'm also an N type and it's very fascinating to know that there are people out there who have never imagined something different from the reality...

theqoo

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋ I have never imagined such thing before, I'm an ESTP.

-I'm also an S type, but I have never imagined that before. Rather than 'How do you imagine something like that?', I'm more into the 'Why would you think about something useless like that' type...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would... You imagine something that's impossible...? I'm an ISTJ.

-Why do... people imagine?? 

-I just took the test yesterday and it seems like I'm really an N typeㅋㅋㅋ I'm grateful to be alive in a world where music exists. The world would be gloomy if there was no music.

-Why don't people imagine things? I mean, it's fun! Isn't it exciting?? 

-I'm an N type and I've imagined things like that tooㅋㅋㅋI think the world would be a really gloomy and dark place to live if there was no music or moviesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're saying that you've never imagined things like... 'What would it be like if cats speak??'

-Why are you imagining things like that...? Based on what...? Why...?

-I'm also an N type and I imagine a lot of thingsㅋㅋㅋ I'm full of 'what if's!

-I have never imagined things like that... I mean, why would you imagine that out of all sudden?

-So people imagine things like that... It's fascinating

-Don't you guys ever imagine something like... 'What if I was the only human in this world and everyone else beside me is robot'?

-What's the use of imagining things? What benefit could you get from it...?

-Imagining things is something that I do in daily basis...
trazy.com