Klook.com

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Goo Hara attempted to do a suicide ... Rescued and not in a life-threatening condition


Earlier today, Goo Hara was reported to have attempted suicide.
At around 00.40 in the morning, police were dispatched to her house after getting a report from her manager. Her house was filled with smoke, but Goo Hara is rescued and said to not in a life-threatening condition right now.

The night before, she uploaded a post on her Instagram which made a lot of fans worry for her but she deleted it shortly afterward.


-Oh Gosh, that's such a reliefㅠㅠㅠ

-Thank God she's fineㅠㅠ I hope those haters would stop leaving hate comments, pleaseㅠㅠ

-This breaks my heart so bad...

-Goo Hara has done nothing wrong. I want to hug her so tightㅜㅜ

-This is so upsetting... Can people please leave her alone?

-My heart almost dropped to my stomach when I saw her Instagram post yesterday... I hope her life would only be filled with joy and happiness from now on...

-We live in a world where the victims are the one who's being tormentedㅠㅠ

-I seriously don't know what she did wrong to get all those hate comments...

-I worried a lot about her after she uploaded that postㅠㅠ Unnie, please be happy...

-My hands are trembling so much, I don't even know what to type... What in the world did she do wrong to receive such treatments from the public? I hope her life would only be filled with joy from now on...

-Hul... She must be having a really hard time. Can she just take legal actions towards those haters and that criminal?

-Hul... It's such a relief that she's safe now...

-Why are you guys leaving hate comments on the victim?? Like seriously?? Thank God she's safe now...
trazy.com