Klook.com

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Goo Hara's ex-boyfriend recent whereabouts

'Open Party'

구하라 전남친ㅅㄲ 최종범 근황 .jpg | 인스티즈
Choi Jong Beom- The Yoo Ah In of Cheongdam-dong
Director of a salon in Apgujeong/Cheongdam-dong
Hair designer

구하라 전남친ㅅㄲ 최종범 근황 .jpg | 인스티즈
His apology letter
(Basically, he apologizes for the controversy and for deleting his social media platforms which made his friends, family, and everyone else who adore and love him (he said it himself) couldn't reach him. He also apologizes for making everyone worry about him)

구하라 전남친ㅅㄲ 최종범 근황 .jpg | 인스티즈

He just opened a new salon and had a party to celebrate it
He's the guy who blackmailed Goo Hara with a sex tape~


-Please rot in hellㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe this is the reality...

-Remember his name. People are used to refer to him as 'Goo Hara's ex-boyfriend' that they can't even remember his real name. I will remember his name, Choi Jong Beom The Criminal.

-This is so upsetting...

-I'm so angry that I want to throw a rock right on his face. Choi Jong Beom, I'm gonna remember his name.

-I can't believe he had the guts to insert another celebrity's name on his Instagram after everything he did...

-He seems to be just fine...? And happy...? After ruining a person's life...?

-I can't believe he actually refers to himself as 'The Yoo Ah In of Cheongdam-dong'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why isn't he in jail?

-I hope Yoo Ah In will sue him for using his name without permission...

-The one who should die is actually having a party...? Wow.

-As a criminal, he's surely living a really shameless life...

-I hope people know who he is and boycott his business...
trazy.com