Klook.com

Sunday, May 26, 2019

The reason why Seungri hired sex workers

The reason why Seungri hired sex workers, 'He wants to check first before offering (the prostitute) to other people'

According to the police, Seungri and Mr. Yoo hired two sex workers and invited them to an apartment on December 23, 2015. The sex workers were investigated by the police, one of them claimed, 'We went to the address that Madam had sent us. There were Seungri and Mr. Yoo there, they chose who they wanted to be with and entered the room. They were going to provide sex workers to the Japanese businessman the following day, they wanted to check first before it'


-Bigbang was actively promoting in 2015, thoughㅋㅋㅋ I feel completely betrayed...

-Why isn't he arrested yet?

-Wow... How could he be so shameless to do such thing at the same time he was actively promoting in the industry?

-Wow, we even have this kind of evidence but he's not arrested yetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course, life is really easy even if you're a criminal as long as you have money~

-There's literally no one to trust...

-So you're saying he was actively promoting and singing Sober while doing that stuff at the same period of time?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is so disgusting...

-All the 10 years I spent supporting him... Thanksㅋ

-I am very ashamed just to remember having Seungri as my bias when I was in primary school...

-There's no end to this. It's disgusting. I feel embarrassed just to think that you used to be my favorite singer at some point in my lifeㅋㅋ I hope you pay the price.

-The fact that he did it not for his own lust, but for his ambition. It just gives me goosebumps all over my body.
trazy.com