Klook.com

Sunday, May 26, 2019

A 8 years old went for a cosmetic surgery consultation


8살이 쌍커풀 수술을 상담받은 이유 | 인스티즈

8살이 쌍커풀 수술을 상담받은 이유 | 인스티즈

The youngest patient I have ever had was 8 years old.
Their mom wants them to be a child actor/actress, and she thought it would be nice for her child to have double eyelids.


-Woman, don't you think you're being too greedy right there??

-I literally cursed as soon as I knew the reason why. I thought the kid had some health issues.

-I have a friend who had a double eyelids surgery at the age of 10...

-That is very heart-breaking to hear. Just love your kids the way they are.

-My dad is a cosmetic surgeon and he also had some young kids coming up to him for eyelids surgery...

-Are you sure she's really their mother?? She should just buy a doll instead...

-My friend was 13 when she had her eyelids done. She wanted it for herself, though. Not because of her parent's greed like what's stated on the post...

-I had double eyelids surgery because of my eyelashes when I was 8 or 9. I went under the knife without even knowing what double eyelids are. However, I don't think forcing your 8 years old child to go under the knife for aesthetic reason is the right thing to do. Especially if they didn't want it in the first place.

-I don't think it's a bad idea to get your eyes done at such a young age. Of course, they need to ask for the kid's consent but people with monolids will eventually get their eyes done later when they grow up anyway.

-Don't ever dare to make your kid go under the knife just because of your own greed, woman. 
trazy.com