Klook.com

Sunday, May 26, 2019

The reason why Pristin's disbandment was shocking


이번 프리스틴 해체가 충격적인 이유 | 인스티즈

Pristin was the group who won rookie awards for three times
And yet they disbanded just two years after winning the awards


-Their company is such a fool...

-Pledis should be responsible for Lee Gaeun, E-Young, and Pristin's life...

-Pledis, don't you ever dare to produce a girl group ever again...

-This is seriously so upsetting...

-Are they really disbanding? I mean, they're still rookies. Why are they disbanding? They still haven't released albums yet, but why are they already disbanding??ㅠㅠ I'm sure they would be a lot more successful if they consistently have comebacks...

-I'm still raged at Pledis Ent. everytime I think of Yoo Ahra and Shin Yoonjo... Pledis must be a fool.

-Park Siyeon spent 11 years training in that company...

-It's not like Pledis take care of their boy groups any better. The groups are doing well barely with any help from the company.

-I'm literally tearing up right now. Give me back my Pristin!

-This just doesn't make any sense to me... I miss Eunwoo and Siyeonㅠㅠ

-????? What do you mean by disbanding? I've been waiting for their comeback for like, forever...

-I seriously wonder what made them decide to disband... I really like Pristin, though...

-I still listen to Pristin's songs even when they're in hiatus...ㅠㅠ I've been waiting for their comeback and now all I get is a disbandment newsㅠㅠ
trazy.com