Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2019

NCT 127 drops the official MV for Superhuman



-Oh, I love the song...

-The MV looks so f*cking cool, they must've spent a lot of money on it. And the boys look very handsome.

-I smell money from the MV! But where is Winwin in the M/V? Am I the only one who couldn't find him?

-They're going to hit big with this track. It sounds really unique, it seems like they have already found their own color.

-The song is not my cup of tea but I have to admit the MV looks fantastic...

-When they first performed this song in the US, I honestly thought it sounded so-so. I don't know why, but it sounds different and so much better now...

-I was expecting for something like Cherry Bomb, thoughㅠㅠ

-Who is the guy on 2.38?

-I love the song but too bad Winwin is not participating here...

-This is probably the best song by NCT that I have ever heard!

-This sounds like something that SHINee would release, I love it...

-The quality of the MV totally blows my mind. I wonder how much money they spent on it...

-Please release something like The 7th Sense againㅜㅜ

trazy.com