Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2019

The alumnus who came back to the college he graduated from to retrieve back his tuition money


is Day6's YoungK, who was invited to perform on Dongguk University festival
(NB: Idk how to word the title better but the OP basically means he's retrieving his tuition back because he gets paid to perform in the school that he graduated from)


Two years ago (2017) he performed there as a student, but this year he performed as an alumnusㅋㅋㅋㅋ

instiz

-Kang Younghyun is so cool. Kang Younghyun is the best.

-I'm so proud of our Younghyunㅠㅠ He's the best!!

-The title is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're the best, you can have all of your tuition money back...

-He got back his tuition money just by performing on their school festivalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw him yesterday and he looked so cool I thought I almost passed out!! Kang Younghyun is truly the best...

-He looks so cool, I don't know what to doㅠㅠ

-It feels like it was just yesterday when he was spotted studying in that college... I can't believe he already graduatedㅠㅠ

-Why am I not a student at Dongguk University...

-This is my first time thinking that it was a good choice for me to go to Dongguk University and it's all because of him... I feel like a successful fangirl now.

-Can my college also invite Day6 to our school festival?ㅠㅠ

-He can have my tuition money too...

-Whoa, I got goosebumps all over my body. He looks so coolㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com