Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2019

The Produce X 101 Ending Scene guy on MCountdown today


오늘의 엠카 프듀 엔딩남 | 인스티즈

Kim Wooseok from TOP Media Ent.

I thought the time stopped ticking when I saw that scene


-He's so handsomeㄷㄷ

-Wooseok did it againㅠㅠ He totally nailed that ending scene...

-He's seriously so handsome. He should debut.

-He looks like the mixture of Park Bogum and Kim Dongjun...

-He gave me the feels I had when I first saw that legendary gif of Jung Chaeyeon's ending scene... Wow...

-He looks like that guy who performed Love Shot...
 ㄴThat's him!! His name is Kim Wooseok!!

-Kim Wooseok's face is a national treasure...

-Wooseok... It looks like he has eyes stored inside of his eyes... They shine...

-I love you already

-Kim Wooseok, let's debut!!

-He reminds me of Sana...

-Excuse me, are you a fairy??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy to see a lot of Kim Wooseok related posts here latelyㅠㅠ Wooseok-ie, let's debutㅠㅠ
trazy.com