Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2019

Pristin Park Siyeon's Instagram Update

Hello, this is Park Siyeon.
First of all, I would like to apologize to come up with such unfortunate news.
I was able to spend 11 years of training in Pledis Ent. and 2 years of promoting as a Pristin's member full of joy thanks to all Highs and their unconditional love towards me. 
Thank you so much. My journey with Pristin may end here, but I will work my hard to return all of the love that you have given to me. 
Please root for the members whom I've been together with for a long time as they make a new start. 
I apologize to all of the people who have rooted and waited for Pristin all this time.
Thank you so much.


-Seriously... 11 years...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm literally tearing up right nowㅠㅠ

-11 years... Pledis, look at what you guys have done...

-Pledis needs to kneel before Pristin and apologize to them...

-I love you, Siyeon-ah. Please, always be happy.

-Siyeon-ah, hulㅠㅠ I've been waiting for Pristin, thoughㅠㅠ This is a piece of very unfortunate news, but I will always be rooting for Siyeon...

-Return back all the 11 years that Siyeon has spent in Pledisㅠㅠ

-Isn't she like 20 years old right now? That means she has been training under that company ever since she was 9... She spent her 10s with Pledis. Pledis surely has no shame.

-Hul... They only promoted for 2 years?? I heard they've been on a hiatus period for a really long timeㅠㅠ

-Does this even make sense??

-How is Pledis going to return those 11 years back?

-Siyeon-ah, you've suffered hard enough. Let's only be happy from now on<3

-This upsets me so bad. I will always be rooting for her.


(NB: If you've been reading this blog since 2016, you probably know how much I love Siyeon. This is very heart-breaking:( )
trazy.com