Klook.com

Friday, May 24, 2019

The girlgroup that is more popular in Brazil rather than in Korea

(NB: This post was actually made a year ago. But I'm still posting it anw because why not!)



= Dreamcatcher


한국보다 브라질에서 반응터지고 있는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈

한국보다 브라질에서 반응터지고 있는 걸그룹 | 인스티즈

Their unique concept gains attention and responses from International fans.
They're currently holding a world tour and the tickets to their show in Brazil were sold outㄷㄷㄷ


-What concept are they going with?
 ㄴHorror, I guess? You'll know if you care to watch their MVs!ㅋㅋ

-Huk, Dreamcatcherㅠㅠ I really love their title tracks, their sidetracks are really great as wellㅠㅠ

-I checked out their song a while ago and I have to admit that I really love itㅠㅠ

-Whoa, those Brazilian fans' pronunciation is so goodㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was listening to Korean fans doing the fanchant...

-Whoa, check out the fanchants...

-Dreamcatcher, let's rise even higher!! Fighting!!

-Their songs are totally my style... I wish them all the best!!

-I really like their title song, Chase Me. And my favorite out of their sidetracks is Lullaby Emotionㅠㅠ

-Who is that girl with the red hair?
 ㄴIt's the leader, JiU!

-Sold out? Wow, they're amazing...
trazy.com