Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2019

The male singer who's in the same chatroom with Seungri has been making a guest appearance in popular variety shows after his debut

This chatroom, which consists of some idol singers and commoners, are used to share the 'videos' of Burning Sun's victims

Members:
Seungri, two male singers, representative of Yuri Holdings, Kim Mo (Commoner), staff from an entertainment company, two commoners. (8 in total)

Kim XX: (sends a 20 secs long video)
Seungri: Who is that??ㅋㅋㅋ
Seungri: It's ㅇㅇhyungㅋㅋㅋ
Kim XX: ㅋㅋㅋ
Kim XX: (The girl) is popular for XX
Kim XX: (sends a picture)
Kim XX: (sends a picture)
Kim XX: (sends a picture)
ㅇㅇ: ㅋㅋ

Rough translation:

Another male celebrity, A (30 years old) is confirmed to have been investigated by the police
A is a male singer who has been making a guest appearance in popular variety shows.


-This can't be real..

-Hul.. Who is it..?

-They need to give out the name of that person so that other innocent celebrities won't get any harms from this..ㅠㅠ

-I really liked him, if this turns out to be true then all the time I spent listening to his songs is wasted..

-The male celebrity who was born in 1989 and is currently a fixed cast of a variety show..

-Okay, so who is it?? Just reveal the name..

-I really hope they would reveal the names.. There are some celebrities that I thought of when I read this article, but I seriously hope it's not them..

-Am I the only one who's not surprised if it really turns out to be that person..?

-Hmm.. So this Mr. A is an '89 liner, and he has been making a guest appearance in TV shows after his debut. There's only one specific person I can think of right now..ㅠㅠ And I think I remember some people spotting him and Seungri together in a club before..

-Is it really him.. I seriously hope they would just reveal the names.

-Tell me it's not him. Please tell me, it is not himㅠㅠ I really like his songs..

-I personally think their names should be revealed.. How could they do such thing while actively promoting in the entertainment industry..?

-Both of them were spotted with women by some paparazzis in Taiwain..

-Yeah, that person once used to be my role model..
trazy.com