Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2019

SBS News Jung Joonyoung

Singer Jung Joonyoung, shares illegal videos in the chatroom 


-Whoa..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, it's finally being revealed now..

-He's already popular for being that kind of person since Ulzzang Shidae era..

-This is seriously so dramatic..

-SBS News is just starting now.. I'm sure they're going to talk about this, right?

-That means he personally recorded the videos and spread it on the chatroom, right..? Be it the video of him taking off clothes of a drunk woman or a video of him doing the sexual intercourse?
  ㄴIt could be the videos that were taken personally by himself, or the videos that's already spreading around on the Internet, but still..

-Jung Joonyoung was once involved in a sex tape scandal, but the other parties did not any take legal actions. But who knew about the things he did with that video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is he going to do now.. He's already exposed..

-Whoa.. I really like his songs, though..ㅠㅠ I don't have any reasons to listen to his songs anymore now..

-I tried to tell myself that it wasn't him.. Whoa.. I feel bertrayed right now..

-Hul.. He did not only participate in that chatroom, but he also spreads videos..?

-I'm on my way to delete all of his songs from my phone..

-He's really becoming dust right now..

-Aha..? I think he was in a sex tape scandal too a few years ago.. Anyway, I'm really shocked to hear that he's the one who spreads the videos. Goodbye forever..
trazy.com