Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2019

The leaked chats of Jung Joonyoung was revealed to be from 2015

Jung Joonyoung was revealed to be spreading illegal sex videos on a chatroom
Not only that, the chatroom consisted of some other celebrities.

JJY: Whoa 00 is ^^ xxx
Kim XX: Did you succeed?ㅋㅋㅋ
Kim XX: Are there any videos?
JJY: (sends a video)

In 2015, Jung Joonyoung claimed to his friend, Kim, that he slept with a woman and sent a 3 seconds long video.

Victim: If this happened to other women, they would've reported you.
Victim: I explained to my friends..

The woman found out (that JJY recorded the video). But she was afraid the video may get spread, and begged Jung Joonyoung to not share the video.

However, Jung Joonyoung did not listen to the woman's request. And he said in the chatroom that he was caught sending the video that he recorded.

JJY: (sends a video)
Singer Lee XX: Who is that?ㅋㅋㅋ
JJY: I did 'it' as soon as I met her in the shopping center
(NB. 상가/Sangga could mean shopping center and mourning house.)
Singer Lee XX: That's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Singer Lee XX: That's fierceㅋㅋ I approve you.

This conversation was from 2016. Jung Joonyoung revealed to Singer Lee that he had sexual intercourse with a woman and sent a video of it.

JJY: Silent your phone and take a picture. 
JJY: Let's record and save it all.
Kim XX: I'm done
Kim XX: I recorded it as well..

JJY: I slept with OO
Kim XX: Are there any videos?
JJY: (sends a video)
Kim XX: I did it in the shopping center. I must be a trashㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Singer Lee: Enjoy it all while you can

As claimed by SBS News, Jung Joonyoung wasn't the only one who shared videos in the chatroom. Other celebrities and commoners also share the videos that they personally took. 
Jung Joonyoung is revealed to has recorded videos of 10 women without consent.
trazy.com