Klook.com

Monday, March 11, 2019

Would you rather get 500 billion KRW or get the chance to go back to the previous week?

You already choose to go back to the previous week.
Now you're living on March 11, 2019.
Do not waste your time!


-F*ck, I didn't choose to turn back the time, though..??

-Nope. Give me my 500 billion KRW..

-What are you talking about?? I choose the 500 billion KRW one..

-When did I choose to f*cking turn back the time?? Give me back my 500 billion KRW..

-Ok so now you're going to fraud me by telling me that I don't remember choosing to turn back the time..?? When I clearly choose the 500 billion KRW..??

-There's no way that I chose to turn back the time..

-Give me at least 5 billion KRW then..

-I'm going to f*cking sue you..

-I'm choosing 500 billion KRW!! Even you offer me to go back to one year ago!!! Now give me my money!!

-Cut the crap..

-Am I crazy or have I lost my mind from too much studying..?

-Am I crazy to choose to turn back the time??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where's my money..

-You idiots.. I would rather turn back the time, because by then I probably would already know the number of the Lotto that wins the next week..
trazy.com