Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Taeyeon's Four Seasons did a chart-in, currently ranks #6 in Melon

The side-track, Blue, ranks at #16 now


-I love the song..

-Hmm..? I think I saw the song ranked at #3 earlier..

-I bet it's going to rank even higher.. I can't stop listening to the song..

-The song sounds really great..

-Isn't she having her concert right now..? I wonder why did she release the song right now.. I mean, the fans wouldn't be able to stream since they're in the concert. Anyway, the song sounds really great. But I prefer Blue more..

-Four Seasons is a really great song, check them out, guys!

-Does the song sound great..?

-The song is amazing.. I'm sure it's going to stay in the music charts for a really long time..

-I love Four Seasons so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't care about the rankings.. I'm so happy she finally released it so that I don't have to listen to the song from Youtube anymore..

-Even the side-track, Blue, also sounds really greatㅠㅠ

-I freaking love this song..

-I love both Blue and Four Seasons so much, I can't choose which one to listen..ㅠㅠ I love both of themㅠㅠ
trazy.com