Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Not a lot of people know this brand is YG's




Moonshot
They produce really great cushions but not a lot of people know this brand is YG's


-I think most people know this fact, though..?

-There's no way that people actually don't know this fact..

-Well, I think there are a lot of people out there who don't even know what Moonshot is..

-I know..

-Is that even possible..? They always use YG Artists to model for this brand. From GD, Sandara Park, even Lisa..

-The model for this brand is Lisa from Blackpink..

-It's my first time hearing about Moonshot..

-Why wouldn't they know..? The models for this brand are from YG..

-I don't know.. I don't even have any idea about what Moonshot is..

-What is Moonshot..?

-I bet there are more people out there who don't know what Moonshot is..

-It's my first time hearing about this brand..

-I've heard about Moonshot before, but I didn't know it's YG's..
trazy.com