Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

The prediction of final debut line-up of Produce X 101


Kim Wooseok, Kim Yohan, Kim Mingyu, Cha Junho
Jeon Hyunwoo, Kim Gook Heon, Lee Sejin, Song Yuvin
Song Hyungjoon, Kim Dongyoon, Park Yuri, Kim Hyunbin


-They all look similar..

-Kim Yohan, Kim Mingyu, and Song Hyungjoon are really handsome..

-It's my first time seeing them and I think 9 of them look similar..

-They look similar.. Well, I bet it's going to change once we see their performances..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yuri..?? That model, Yuri..??

-Kim Mingyu is absolutely going to debut..

-Hul, Yuri.. I think I remember seeing him on Theqoo before..

-This line up reminds me of The Boyz..

-Please add Hangyul to the line up too..

-Based on what..?

-What are you talking about.. The show hasn't even aired yetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't tell them apart..

-Kim Wooseok, Cha Junho, and Kim Dongyoon.. Let's debut..

-Where's my Jinwoo....

-Why isn't Goo Jungmo in this list..?

-I thought they were going to debut 11 trainees this time..?

(NB. My favorite so far is Peak!! Goo Jungmo, Kim Yohan, and Cha Junho🤔Bookmark this page and let's see if K-Netz prediction comes true)
trazy.com