Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

The gesture that Taeyeon did during her performance of 'Stress' that drives female-dominated-communities crazy

여초에서 발린다는 태연 콘서트 중 스트레스 무대 제스쳐 | 인스티즈


-She's so freaking beautiful..

-You can really relieve your stress when you listen to Stress.. You somehow would feel really fresh and carefree..

-Stress is literally my favorite song of her..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The older she gets, the cooler she looks.. Kim Taengoo..

-You got me smoking cigarettes!!!

-Hul, this is amazing.. I'm totally in love with her...

-Long live to our King Taeyeon...

-I can't believe I actually witnessed her doing that in front of my eyes.. It feels like a dream..

-It seems like I'm the only one who didn't go to her concert...

-She looks really cool..

-I really want to see her in person at least once before I die..ㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon is truly the best..

-Whoa, look at how adorable she looks in that hoodie..ㅠㅠ And today, I fall in love with her again..

-That's my princess..ㅠㅠ That expression got my knees weakㅠㅠ

-Unnie, you can have me.. I'm all yours..
trazy.com