Klook.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Am I the only one who find pregnancy is terrifying?

 
I get goosebumps at the thoughts of that’s how my body is going to turn if I get pregnant.. I’m not the only one who feels so, right?

[+313][-216]

1. [+447][-27] Those people uploaded those pictures because they’re embracing the human who lives inside of them, they’re feeling blessed. If you find it terrifying then you don’t have to get pregnant..

2. [+221][-30] But guys, you were born through your mothers sufferings too. You know how some people say that even raising kids is difficult, it’s worth it. I’m saying this not because I want to get pregnant or anything, it’s just that I think you find pregnancy is a horrible and terrifying thing.

3. [+122][-229] If only women don’t have to get periods or pregnancy, we could’ve become superior even than men. It’s pissing me off;

4. [+95][-13] You’re uploading pictures of other people and talk about how you find it terrifying.. Well, your personality is much more terrifying to me

5. [+85][-9] It’s normal to get terrified over pregnancy, but I don’t think it’s necessary to put pictures of pregnant women while you’re at it. It’s very rude. Why are you uploading strangers’ pictures without any permissions..?


trazy.com