Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

What idols do when their fans take a long time to come to their turns at fansign

Wanna One's Park Jihoon
Tries to attract the fan's attention using a pig doll

Nu'est/Wanna One's Hwang Minhyun
Stares at the fan until she looks at him

April's Naeun
Uses her bunny hat to attract attention

Monsta X's Minhyuk
Summons the fan using a magic wand
And when he doesn't have any magic wand, he uses his water bottle

Oh My Girl's Arin
Agressively appeals the fan using her charms


Oh My Girl's Seunghee
'Come here~~~ Come here~~~~!'

Got7's Jinyoung
'Look at the time' and taps on his watch even when he doesn't have one

BTOB's Minhyuk
Personally takes the fan himself

Fromis9's Baek Jiheon
It is said that she looked at all the fangirls this way at this fansign

BTS' V
Five~~ Four~~ Three!! Two!! One!


-Park Jihoon looks so f*cking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a baby..

-Jihoon looks really lovely there.. I almost became his fan at the moment..

-Hwang Minhyun makes my heart skips a beat..

-The guy in the first gif is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-All of the idols in this post are seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how Taehyung tries to attract the fan's attention..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cheerful..

-It's because the fan spends too much time with the previous members, right..?

-Park Jihoon is so cute.. I always save that gif whenever I see it. I think I have a lot of the same gifs in my phoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This makes me realize that not anyone can become idols..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so amazing how they could act like that naturally, it's so adorable..

-April's Naeun and Oh My Girl's Seunghee, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hwang Minhyun.. Crazy.. I'm dying right here..

-Hwang Minhyun's gaze, though.. F*ck, my heart just skipped a beat..

-Whoa the guy with the pig doll and the other one who grabs his fan's wrist are my favorites..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does Park Jihoon look so handsome..

-I think now I know why fans go to fansigns.. These idols are really charming..
trazy.com