Klook.com

Friday, February 22, 2019

Taemin apologizes for leaving Music Bank's stage earlier than everybody else last week


He tried to leave the stage earlier than everyone else but failed because the camera shot him

'Honestly, I tried to leave by sneaking to the stairs but then the camera shot me. I had no idea, but I saw the camera started to shot me.. I'm very sorry'

He apologized for it on today's episode of Music Bank..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-He's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think he was sneaking, though?? He left the stage while bouncing around..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a liar!

-Sneaking..? Anyone can tell he was bouncing while showing off his power-walking, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe Taemin had the audacity to call that 'sneaking'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way he talks is seriously so adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Rather than 'sneaking', he was more like 'I get to go home now! I'm so excited!!', though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously so cute.. My heart is aching because he's too adorable..

-I can't believe he actually apologized for that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You call that 'sneaking'..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And this week, he won the #1 so he couldn't leave the stage earlier than everyone else..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously driving me crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif will never get old no matter how many times I've watched it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin is at it again with his lies! We know you didn't 'sneak' off!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-God, f*ck.. Taemin is so f*cking adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Seriously, though.. Why is he so adorable?
trazy.com